Central Florida Bass Fishing: Experience The Thrill|
by Jack Mitchell
When you go fishing from one place to the other in the U. S. you will see many different types of lakes and rivers. Each body of water has its own endearing characteristic but they also have a lot of things in common. And that is where the lakes and rivers in Central Florida differ from all the others lakes in the United States – it has its own uniqueness.
It is popularly known that Central Florida is famous for fantastic Bass fishing. They have the best lakes in the entire Florida because they have the finest largemouth bass any other lakes could give.
Bass fishing in Central Florida is world class throughout the year. The reproduction of this fish occurs between December and April at which time the bass will be at their heaviest. Eight to ten pound trophy-class fish are possible on any given day, with a chance at even a larger bass.
You can also find in Central Florida the famous Kissimmee Chain of Lakes where the finest largemouth bass can be found.
Central Florida bass fishing is known world wide. Avid fishermen from all over the world take their vacations here in order to see and catch their own world-class wall mount, a sure pride of their collection.
Before you go on fishing for bass fishes in Central Florida, you have first to consider that fishes have different characteristics. And they are as follows:
1. Shallow water fish or literal zone fish: These fishes lives and survive in shallow water near the shore line.
2. Of course when there are fishes in the shallow, there are also fishes that live in deep water.
3. The last are the classes of gypsies. These fish live in deep-water home but they van also survive near the shore.
Now, if you are done categorizing to what characteristic does the bass fish belong, start the ultimate fishing.
But wait! You might be wondering where on Central Florida you can get these bass fishes. Here is a list of lakes where you can find the finest and the best bass fishes in the whole Central Florida.
•The Lake Tohopekiga or the Lake Toho - the Florida's trophy Largemouth fisheries are found in Lake Tohopekaliga or "Lake Toho". It is actually the place where B.A.S.S is held. This is also know as the Kissimee Chain of Lakes.
•The Lake Cypress
•And the Lake Kissimmee
Try to visit these lakes! And you will never regret it.
While there are so many seasoned Bass fishers from Central Florida and some from out of state, there are also those who have little or no experience just yet but want to takes up the sport. It is necessary to know that it is not just about throwing a line in the water and wait. There are some necessary procedures and laws to follow.
The following are important guides for fishing bass in Central Florida:
1. Be sure that the boats you are going to use are fully equipped with all U.S. Coast Guard safety equipment and cell phone for emergency purposes.
2. It is a must to consider the weather condition. You should leave the water when a storm comes or if there is lightning in the area.
3. You should start to fish early in the morning or in the evening because bass are active on cooler temperature.
4. Use artificial or live bait to trap the bass. This is an effective technique because bass are not aware of the bass fishers when they are feeding.
5. Bring extra rods and reels. You might need it.
But if you feel like you want the guide services to help you, you can just search for them at the internet. Because they already have an advertisement regarding the services they offer.
Different bass fishing guide agencies will assist you with your tour. It may charge you a certain amount. But it is an expense I am sure will be worth it. You will like the pleasure that bass fishing will give to you.
As a reminder do not forget to bring with you your sunglasses and sunscreen because it might get hot out there! But of course, do not forget to bring food. You don't want an angry stomach on your bass fishing trip, do you?
And best of all be sure you have your camera so, you can take pictures as a memoirs of your fantastic bass fishing in Central Florida as well as that whopping 15 pounder that you caught.
About The Author:
Download our excellent bass fishing mini-course absolutely FREE at http://www.bassfishingsystem.com/